- Living & Visiting
- Kersey Days
Welcome to Kersey Days '23
Kersey Days is an annual festival that celebrates the town's rich agricultural heritage and community spirit. Every year, we come together to enjoy a weekend filled with family-friendly activities, live music, delicious food, and much more.
This year's festival will take place on August 4th and 5th. Whether you're a long-time resident of Kersey or visiting from out of town, we invite you to join us for a weekend of fun and excitement.
Admission and Location
Kersey Days takes place at Centennial Park in Kersey, CO. Admission to the festival is free, but some events and activities may have an additional fee (such as competition in games and tournaments). For more information about the activities, follow the registration links below and check back soon for the finalized schedule.
We hope to see you and your family at Kersey Days this year!
Do you want to sponsor Kersey Days and help your business reach thousands of folks in the area? Sponsorships are still being accepted, so get your name in Kersey Days today!
Kersey Days '23 Schedule
Friday, August 4th
- Last Food Truck Friday (located at the racetrack), 5pm-9pm
- Kersey Days Modified Mowers and Karts Races, 5pm-9pm
Saturday, August 5th
- Kersey Days Parade, 10am
- Festival opens at Centennial Park, 10:30am
- Sports tournaments begin, 11am
- Beer garden opens, 1pm
- Live music: Kersey Community Church Praise Band, 3pm
- Kersey Cowboy Games, 4:30 pm
- Kersey Chamber of Commerce Silent Auction closes, 5pm
- Live music: Narrow Gauge, 5pm
- Live music: Steve Manshel Trio, 7:30 pm
- End of festival display, 9:15 pm