Building Inspection Department

DocumentsafebuiltSAFEBuilt Inc.
The Town of Kersey contracts with SAFEbuilt Colorado, (Windsor Office) for building inspections services.

Check out the document below for information on new Commercial Plan Submittal Procedures for the Town of Kersey:

Kersey Commercial Plan Submittal Procedure


Do you need a building permit for a hot water heater?
Yes. Anytime you are doing anything with the plumbing or electrical you are required to get a permit, as there will be an inspection done that you will need to have signed off on.
Does the town require a fence permit?
Yes. The Code does list specific materials allowed to build fences and a drawing is required to make sure you are staying within your property lines and setbacks.