Police Department

Can I pay court fines online?
Yes through the Xpress Bill Pay website!
Can I get a VIN inspection?
Yes, we do VIN inspections for free for community residents and for $15 for non-residents, please bring any official paperwork with the VIN:
  • Bill of sale
  • Insurance card
  • Previous registration
  • The title
  • Etc.
Find more information on the VIN verification page.
Does Kersey Police Department do fingerprints?
No, the Kersey police department no longer does fingerprinting.
How can I talk to an officer?
Call Weld County Communications at (970)350-9600 to be routed to the next available Officer, in the proper agency.