Building Permit

If you are a contractor applying for a building permit to do work in Kersey you will need to do that through this online portal and our contracted inspection agency, Safebuilt.

If you have not signed up with Community Core yet you will need to be added as a user in Kersey.

After being added as a user in Kersey you can then apply, pay, upload documents, request and view inspections, etc. all on this portal.